Prospective families and parents of existing students are invited to join us on the following dates for a informative webinars and an in-person workshop on the benefits of the British curriculum and the widely recognised GCSE and A-Level programmes.
- In-person workshop: Thursday 8th June at 8h30 CET
- Online Webinar: Thursday 8th June at 17h00 CET
- Online Webinar: Tuesday 13th June 17h00 CET
The workshop will increase understanding of the British curriculum and answer three key questions:
- What is Key Stage 3 and how does it prepare students for GCSEs and A Levels?
- What are IGCSEs and A-Levels?
- How are they assessed?
- What are the options for your children after completing these world-renowned diplomas at The British School of Geneva?
For students with clearly identified areas of strength or interest, specialising in fewer main subjects is often a better option than programmes with numerous compulsory subjects, such as the International Baccalaureate, the French Baccalaureate or the Swiss Maturité.
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out how a solid performance in three A-Levels represents a passport to entry into the best UK, Swiss and European universities.
Contact our Head of Admissions now and register to find out more.