On Tuesday 28th February, we will be giving prospective GCSE and A-Level students the opportunity to find out more about studying at British School of Geneva and get answers to all of their questions.
Our GCSE and A-Level Options Evening is for both students and parents to:
- understand the benefits of each qualification, their format and content
- learn more about their preferred subject choices
- learn about the options process
- understand how BSG provides personalised support alongside study
- hear about future pathways
BSG is has an outstanding success rate at both GCSE and A Level. The Options Evening will be a good opportunity to meet the senior leadership team, subject teachers and other families so we hope that you will be able to join us – please email us to reserve your places: firstname.lastname@example.org