Our admissions policy ensures that the school follows fair and appropriate procedures in reviewing all applications and offering places at BSG.
- Get in Touch: You can fill in one of our online forms, email us or make a call. We’ll be happy to help!
- Discover BSG: Our Admissions Team can arrange a school visit in person or online and will provide you with all the information you need about our school.
- Apply Now! We accept applications throughout the year and will guide you through the assessments required.
- Secure a Place at BSG: Our Admissions Team will ensure the process runs smoothly and swiftly. If our school can meet your needs and help your child to thrive, you will be offered a place and join the BSG community!
To apply for a place at any time, the following documents must be submitted:
- Application for Enrolment, completed in full and signed by a parent or guardian. Signature of this document signifies that the parent has read and agrees to the terms and conditions contained in the British School of Geneva – Terms and Conditions document.
- Emergency and Health Questionnaire
- For students already attending school, applications must be accompanied by a recent report from their current school, in English or French.
- Proof of payment of the registration fee (950.-CHF). This fee is non-refundable, except in cases where the school is unable or unwilling to offer a place. Payment can be made by bank transfer to the following account, indicating the student’s full name on the transaction.
Once an application for admission has been approved, a letter of confirmation and guarantee of a place will be sent. Invoices for all tuition fees will be issued before the child starts school. Please note carefully the payment deadlines for each term indicated on these invoices.
For more information, please contact our Director of Admissions on email@example.com or call +41 22 795 75 10.