We are very pleased to have introduced a brand new Refer a Friend scheme.
One of the great strengths of the British School of Geneva is the strong partnership and collaboration with our school community. As a thank you for our families’ ongoing support and commitment, if you refer a friend to the British School of Geneva and the new student enrols with our school, each family will now benefit from a 500 CHF reduction in their enrolment and re-enrolment fees (terms & conditions apply – see below for details). If you have already paid your re-enrolment fees for AY 2022-23, 500 CHF will be credited.
We hope that the scheme will be of interest to you. To find out more and apply, please click here.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer is subject to both students completing the AY 2022-23. In the case that a student leaves before completing the year, both parties will be charged 500 CHF in their final bill settlement with the school.
• This offer applies to all new applications for Academic Year 2022-2023 and cannot be applied retrospectively.
• This is a limited offer and it is only available for the first 40 referrals, on a first come, first served basis.
• The application form must be handed to our Admissions Office within seven days of an offer letter being issued to the new family. Both signatures on the form are mandatory.
• The referral offer is open to all parents/legal guardians of current British School of Geneva students and new families.
• Both the referring and referred families will benefit from the offer.
• All referred students must meet the school’s standard enrolment criteria.
• The referred student should not be already engaged in the application process for the British School of Geneva.
• BSG reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the promotion.